Mission

The Upstate Gator Club is committed to raising funds to benefit students with a scholarship to the University of Florida. There are numerous ways Gator Clubs can fulfill this commitment; while the Upstate Gator Club has not chosen a commitment yet, the                     Club has committed to reserving funds until a final commitment is chosen.

Viewing Party Food Sales

We've partnered with our new viewing party venue so that 10% of your food purchases during our viewing parties will be donated to our fund.

Raffles & Gator Swag

Proceeds from raffles and swag sales help drive and grow the club's programming and operations. In general, approximately 20% of these proceeds are immediately reserved for the club's fundraising goals, while the remaining 80% covers budgeted growth and operations expense.

Past raffles have included coach-signed footballs & basketballs, game tickets, throw blankets, t-shirts, barware, and other officially licensed accessories.

Shop on Amazon.com

The Amazon Smile Foundation will donate 0.5% of your purchase price of eligible items to our funds as well. All you have to do is select us as your charitable donation recipient and shop through Amazon by starting at smile.amazon.com. To configure your existing Amazon account to participate, click here.

Straight-up Donations

Donations to our fund are 100% tax deductible. Be sure to get a donation receipt from one of our officers.

Sponsors

We can partner with local businesses or individuals who want to get their name and logo in front of our members.

$10k Goal